I found craft.voxels to be an excellent system and tried to organize its hierarchy

@binaryblues unzipped code doesn’t run. Gives error below.

Main:55: Project “documents:Learn Voxels” not found
stack traceback:
[C]: in function ‘readProjectTab’
Main:55: in function ‘startStep’
Main:18: in function ‘setup’

@dave1707 Thank you for the testing! I tried to reproduce the error that you found, which was caused by running the project directly in the download directory, and needed to copy the extracted project to the local working directory of Codea, namely the Documents directory, because the function readProjectTab() is looked up in that directory.

@binaryblues I normally unzip a file and run the unzipped code directly. When I copied the unzipped code and pasted it into the Codea project list and ran it from there, it was OK.

@dave1707 I usually do the same thing, and generally speaking, most projects work just fine. Only this time the function readProjectTab() made a bit of the runtime environment default, so the error.

So much for the basic voxels system example. In theory, with this knowledge, you should be able to write small programs for voxels. I will continue to study voxels terrain generation related knowledge, welcome to this interested friends to discuss, communicate.

BTW. Any relevant questions can be asked here, and hopefully more people will be working on craft voxels.