How do I add new texture for blocks on iPad? I’m pretty confused

Currently I’m using this png renamed as test and it still isn’t working? It’s 128x128

I finally got it to work, I created a new png. The old one must have had issues
Thanks,!!

Also on a side note. In the original versions of the voxel app, wasn’t there supposed to be a mode in which you mine up blocks and they go into your inventory like Minecraft? Just wondering

@chrislightsaber Try using this to create the test image in the Dropbox folder.

function setup()
    img=image(128,128)
    setContext(img)
    background(0, 140, 255, 255)
    fill(255)
    text("This is a test.",64,64)
    setContext()
    saveImage("Dropbox:test",img)
end

function draw()
    background(0)
    sprite(img,WIDTH/2,HEIGHT/2)
end

Thanks all is working now besides the items icon, is there a command I need to set for that to work? Thank you a ton for all your help so far!

Never mind I got icons working!

Finally, if I could ask for some advice.
Do you know where I should start if I wanna implement a survival inventory system EX: have to gather blocks and craft stuff (kinda like Minecraft?/any survival game)

Hey @dave1707 somehow I managed to fix the code (part by acccident I added I’m some code to make an FPS counter an dit fixed some of my issues) here’s the file if you wanna test it out
Oops this was supposed to go in this thread https://codea.io/talk/discussion/comment/76242#Comment_76242
I derped :neutral:

@chrislightsaber I’ve been barking up this tree for a while now and a) I’m surprised I never found this post while searching the forums until now, and b) I’m surprised no one pointed me at this thread.

You say you figured this out, could you possibly post a zip of your project where you got it working?