Creating description text underneath a Codea project icon?

An odd question this, but how do you create the description text underneath a project icon? It appears the demo projects have this as standard to give a bit of an overview about what they do. I’m finding that I’ve now got so many Codea snippets, half finished projects and tests that this would really help keep me organised.

On a similar note @Simeon , does 1.5 have anything to help facilitate keeping our code a bit more organised rather than in one long list?

Just add this in setup(), changing “This is a test” to your description.

saveProjectInfo( "Description", "This is a test" )    

Thanks @dave1707 :slight_smile:

On this topic… @Simeon, anything happening with setting the project icon? (Please, please, PLEASE don’t put it in 1.5, I’m really jealous of the beta testers already, I can t wait much longer)

You can already do it:

saveImage(“Project:Icon”, myIconImage)

Ummm… No. Doesn’t work

Same for me. I also tried Icon.png, but no…

I remember (I think it was) Simeon who said he had it enabled on his beta or something…

Ok I was mistaken. Will have to look into why it’s not working.

I think it was something that used to work many versions ago, but was disabled. Remember reading that somewhere in the forums.

There’s always the option of manually editing the Info.plist file (not from Codea, though).

If i remember correctly, it edited the info.plist file just fine, but the running of the program or something wiped it

You have to make sure that Codea isn’t running when you edit its files. If you do that, you’re fine.