Codea Craft 2.5 (90)

@Simeon my AR is disabled.

If use that Application, touching any button will post an error in the output

@TokOut what’s the error?

@em2 I’m not seeing the crashiness with Air Code. Even with errors in the source file. Any steps you have to reliably crash it?

@Simeon try to run a project with physics in it. Make some changes while touching the screen.

In the beta tester credits section of the app, there seems to be a duplicated name.

@em2 I see, that does the trick. Thank you!

@simeon;

Shelf:65: attempt to index a nil value (field 'top')
stack traceback:
	Shelf:65: in field 'action'
	UI:214: in method 'touched'
	Touches:37: in method 'touched'
	Touches:93: in field 'touched'
	Touches:103: in function 'touched'
Shelf:58: attempt to index a nil value (field 'left')
stack traceback:
	Shelf:58: in field 'action'
	UI:214: in method 'touched'
	Touches:37: in method 'touched'

when clicking sides or top.

@TokOut looks like a bug in the example project. Will ask @john to take a look.

Thank you very much!

PS. I found another bug which said smt. like can’t perform bitwise operation. Let me check.

Main:167: [string "-----------------------------------------..."]:118: bad argument #1 to 'random' (interval is empty)
stack traceback:
	[C]: in ?
	[C]: in function 'math.random'
	[string "-----------------------------------------..."]:118: in function 'volumeScatter'
	[string "-----------------------------------------..."]:76: in function 'generateTerrain'
stack traceback:
	[C]: in method 'update'
	Main:167: in function 'update'
	Main:180: in function 'draw'

You can see Settings in attachment. Voxel Terrain.

Voxel Editor; mode: get

Tool:151: attempt to perform bitwise operation on a nil value (local 's')
stack traceback:
	Tool:151: in method 'apply'
	Tool:61: in method 'touched'
	Touches:24: in method 'touched'

That error is new.

@em2 thank you for clarification on the Air Code stuff. It has let us fix some really long-standing Air Code bugs.

Hi @John,

I’ve been trying to use the skybox facility within Craft as in the files in the Environment asset, but so far haven’t been able to put my assets in there. So I tried using assets and a text file in the Documents asset folder.

After a little playing round got rid of some trivial errors and succeeded in loading the text file without error, but switching the box on gave only a black background.

Could you give some pointers on how to achieve this - what are the requirements and how can we add our own Environment files?

Further file manipulation in all assets a bit limited (except when using Dropbox), are there any plans to enable more file manipulation in these asset folders. - be file, delete, rename etc?

@TokOut this is due to MinDeposits being larger than MaxDeposits. I’ll need to put a check in the example to stop crashing when that is the case. Can you give some more details for when the VoxelEditor bug happens (i.e. what steps to reproduce it)?

@John Click in mode the button get and touch any voxel, where it’s empty.

Bump. Have my reports been taken in care?

@TokOut I’ve logged them in our bug tracker