Codea 2.5.1 (97)

@Simeon Here’s something else I ran across that I don’t understand. If I use the Files app and go to on my iPad and do a search for M, I see 5 files call Main. If I long press on those files and select info, it shows that they belong to a Codea project. The thing I don’t understand it why do I see them as Main and only 5 of them when I have hundreds of projects. If I delete them, they delete the Main tab in the project they belong to. The same for I. I see a few files called Info that belong to some projects. I haven’t tried deleting any of those to see what happens.

@dave1707 I guess with Codea supporting the Files app you could potentially do things that you wouldn’t be able to do in Codea. Like delete the Main tab of your project.

I’m not sure why it only shows some files and not others, though. Maybe it’s capping the search results? My iPad shows significantly more results for “Main” (but I can’t be sure if it’s all or just some).

@Simeon I think the Files app is unpredictable. Why does it show some Main files, some Info files, and some files if I do a search but not when I don’t do a search.

@dave1707 It’s also surprisingly buggy in the UI. Overlapping text, regions that become un-scrollable

Closing this thread and discussion continues in the new one here:
https://codea.io/talk/discussion/8836/codea-2-5-2-98