Codea 1.5.1 (Beta 6)

Havent been up to date with the latest releases, but seems to be a bug with long lines in the editor, such as the lines here: http://www.twolivesleft.com/Codea/Talk/discussion/2301/loading-images-remotely-for-example-code#Item_1

Bug: You can’t change name of tabs from XY to Xy.

Bug: if you define a global variable X in one tab, then it shown an error in the tab to the right if you there use X. But the program works fine though.

Bug: seems like image:get(x,y) actually is image:get(image.width-x, y) in the current version.

.@tnlogy thanks for that find, will fix.

SetContext seems to only work with images of height at least 5 (haven’t tested width)

Hello @Simeon. Please can you add version 1.5.1 as an option on the Bitbucket Issue Tracker.

I’ve gone and upgraded to a new ipad - and now Codea won’t install (the beta). Is there some voodoo I need to do to make it work on the new ipad, other than let you know?

Hey @Bortels, you’ll need to register your new device on TestFlight and I’ll add support for it to the next build. Can I remove support for you old device from future builds?

yep, nuke it. The wife has it now - she don’t code. :slight_smile:

Hi @Simeon. Crash with big tabs is back: 3 codea crashes today while scrolling back and forth a 800 lines tab. Just safari opened in parallel. Ipad1, ios 5.1