Changing Codea's payment model

Just to say that I have had my money’s worth and more out of Codea and would happily pay for Pro features.

Following up on @Jmv38’s comments, I think I’m going to get out of the App Store game, though. I had high hopes of doing a series of niche apps like my Celtic Knots one, but it’s just too much hassle (and my Mac is slowly dying). I’ll keep using Codea for my own stuff because it’s so much fun, but for anything I want to share then I’ll go down the web route.

(After all, I did write jsCanvas heavily inspired by Codea. If doing it now, though, I’d probably use p5.js rather than writing my own drawing code.)

Following the comments above I’ll add my own view. I too have had hours, days, months and years of enjoyment from Codea and would be happy to contribute in future by purchase of Pro features. Thank you for your time and efforts so far and thanks for listening to us in refining an excellent package.

@Loopspace jsCanvas ? First I have heard of it but, after a quick look will delve into this further.

Just a thought for the future of TLL - I would have thought a MAC/ PC or Android version would have been good targets for the way ahead. Whatever you choose - good luck with it.

@LoopSpace jsCanvas is really cool

@LoopSpace - looks like you’ve been working on jsCanvas for a while, very neat. Tried to paste the first code post in ‘Fun with Circles’ and edited but ran into problems. Posted here for curiosity. However, found the references section - very helpful and very professional.

Error I got related to a ‘)’ in line 70 in Main. But there aren’t that many lines.

function setup() {
   // print("Hello World!");
    x = 0;
    pos = vec2(WIDTH/2,HEIGHT/2);
    parameter.integer("size",20,400,225);
}

// This function gets called once every frame
function draw() {
    // This sets a dark background color ;
    background(0, 0, 0, 255);
    fill(255, 81, 0, 255);
    translate(pos.x,pos.y);
    blendMode(screen);
    pushTransformation();
        rotate(x);
        ellipse(0,0,-1*size);
    popTransformation();
    fill(0, 153, 255, 255);
    pushTransformation());
        rotate(2*x);
        ellipse(0,0,-1*size);
    popTransformation();
    x = x + 0.75;
}

function touched(t) {}
    pos.x = t.x;
    pos.y = t.y;
}

p.s. suggest you transfer this and any others related to a new thread - keep this thread clean for @Simeon.