Beta 1.5.5(5)

Yay. It seems that a large amount of the iOS 7 bugs are fixed. Thanks!

I had one lock up on 7, but otherwise no issues.

Wish I could say the same of XCode. I’m stuck in provisioning profile hell, with expired profiles, a corrupt keychain, and hours of effort still not restoring my ability to deploy. Bleh.

@Mark - Weird. Xcode 5 is working perfectly for me. I haven’t had a crash since preview 1 on my Mac Mini on Mountain Lion

In long lists of tabs, when I tap and drag, the tab list freezes (I’m looking at the Cargo Bot project) and it only moves when you let go.

I finally managed to get back in business with XCode by manually deleting my existing certificates and profiles, then recreating them from scratch. So… wheh.

@Simeon, as @Zoyt mentioned, navigating tabs has become an issue. The editor isn’t always responsive then you try to scroll the list left-right.

@Mark - Glad it’s working again.

@Mark that’s odd, I haven’t changed anything relating to the tab navigation. Is this only happening with 1.5.5?

@Simeon - It appeared when I installed the 1.5.5 beta.

@Zoyt @Mark so is this occurring under iOS 6?

I didn’t notice it till 1.5.5…

Yes, under iOS 6. It’s not consistent, but it does become problematic on most projects with enough tabs to fill the screen.

That’s really odd, I’ve been playing with the latest beta on iPad and cannot re-create this issue. (Using Cargo-Bot and scrolling the tabs.) Any particular set of steps that leads to it?

@Simeon - On iOS 7, it happens all the time (at least right on startup of the app).

I haven’t noticed any issues with tab scrolling. I’m still on OS6.whatever with the latest beta of Codea.

Same as Andrew. iOS6 latest beta of codea and no tab issues. Tested with Cargo Bots.

Ios5 i see no pb.

Just to double-clarify: I can scroll with the inertia of flicking my finger, the tabs just won’t move when dragging with my finger down. Just wanted to make sure we’re not taking about different parts of scrolling.

I’m having an issue in the documentation where sometimes I’ll tap on an item, and it will show the next field, then move back right away.