Automatic App Creation Tool (Build app without Xcode 5)

@austinmccoy what you propose to do is what every non-mac owner is dreaming about. I would be interested to give it a try. Since there were loads of dicussion on that subject, with negative results, i fear that you might be too optimistic. But nethertheless, please try it!

To help others understand I am going to summarize it here:

This program is made mainly for PC Users who are frustrated because they cannot publish iOS apps. Your app info is submitted through the website and your exported Xcode project is submitted through email. Your Xcode project is linked up with your info submitted from the website based on the emails that were entered into the website and used to email a specific address the Xcode project. To create the website, I am using Weebly since this saves time and allows me to skip purchasing another server. However, I have to pay in order get the upload file feature. Instead, I am having you email me the Xcode project. Once I receive the email of the project, I will correspond this to the submitted app info. My computer will then sign and convert the Xcode project. Next, the archived .ipa file will be emailed to the person who sent the email. This is mainly for PC Users since this process takes up to 24 hours before you receive the converted email if there is a lot of traffic and you submit it when the computer is under maintenance. On a good day, it should be done in a hour. This long period of time is because Apple makes this process difficult. However, I gave a conservative time estimate. I will get a better estimate when I complete this project.

The user and all related content has been deleted.

@NatTheCoder I’m very fluent in Java too, Minecraft plugins are just the beginning. Packages do not require any sort of .com or .net or .me (only ever seen com), companies usually just use that to make it clearer, such as com.twolivesleft.Codify. (Com as in company, not as in the ending of a website’s name)

Actually it is com as in a website, its a reverse URL scheme

Deleted

Comment removed

@NatTheCoder this is not a bragging contest. Please keep posts on track or they will be deleted.

The user and all related content has been deleted.

@austinmccoy any status on this project? And will this allow me to publish an app to testflight bypassing the requirement for a Mac and dev account?

@Mr_Ninja I am not sure about the requirements for test flight. I will look into them though! I have not made much progress due to school work but i will make some decent progress and publish a status update over the weekend.

Are u done yet?