AppleSmallGames

@ignatz also the made in Codea text was not there cuz the background is white and the text is white and see through

@TeamSuperCraft Could you post at least a small snippet of code from what you’re working on? So far, you’ve claimed to have been working on 3 apps, all of which seem to be on the border of impossible, and haven’t posted much to prove it. That video is the first and only thing you’ve shared so far to show your progress, and to be honest, it looks like you just recorded the real iYosemite and put a “made in Codea” logo over it.

@SkyTheCoder ok I will send the code I used to make the menu. Also I’m not going to send all the code intill it’s ready for the beta

@SkyTheCoder I massaged you the code

@SkyTheCoder I mean messaged

Your video was very misleading, and the text you typed gave the impression you had actually coded finder and settings.

I think you should stop playing silly games and pretending you are coding all these different apps, put your head down, and actually learn how to code for yourself. The people here are not going to do it for you.

PS By the way, it’s “developer”, not “devloper”

@ignatz I do know how to code I don’t know why you want to make me sad but it’s not working you keep trying to prove me wrong just becuz you have nothing better to do I stoped working on SuperCraft becuz YOU said for me to work on 2D games and I work on IYosemite and AppleSmallGames and you say I can’t code? You need to get a life and if you say you all ready have one you need to stop trying to prove people wrong, I kno it feels good two but it’s just wrong if people want to lie thay can lie but I am not lieing I do know how to code you can be a jerk and say I don’t know how to code or you can stop trying to prove people wrong

Ps sorry I didn’t know it was developer

@TeamSuperCraft All the code you sent me does it sprite() a few pictures you had. How did you get any of the interaction like in the video?

Ignatz doesn’t mean to make you feel bad, but you need to start much, much simpler. When we said you need to learn to code, we meant get really good at coding, before you can make something like this. Right now you only know how to draw images and use CurrentTouch, which will not be nearly enough to make the things you want to code.

Start with some basic tutorials, keep going, and eventually you could make something like what you want to make now. Keep in mind though, that some things simply aren’t possible, including emulating most of Yosemite. There are also hardware limitations, which would be a big problem for SuperCraft, when you get too laggy, or don’t have enough RAM to load all your meshes and images.

As for AppleSmallGames, besides Apple not allowing it, you would also need your own website, probably some PHP scripts, a MySQL database, and a lot of other things that not many people have or know how to do/use.

@SkyTheCoder your right

@SkyTheCoder +1

you said it better

@Igantz also get a life

@TeamSuperCraft - I’m not going to discuss this any further.

Nobody is going to take you seriously until you show you can actually write some code (screen caps don’t count).

Hey guys, let me have the last word, so no-one loses face, and we can stop this endless ping-pong ok? :wink:

Closing this discussion.