[App Sharing] Being confident with lines.

:))

The user and all related content has been deleted.

The user and all related content has been deleted.

@se24vad

first off, nice program you got there, I really like it :slight_smile:

I had some time and played a bit with it, and made a minor adjustment

if Color.a > 127.5 then 
        Color.a = 255
        if Color ~= color(0, 0, 0, 255) then storedColor = Color end
        Color = storedColor
    else
    Color = color(0, 0, 0, 0) end -- Transparency is used for erasing, NOT for drawing!

I changed this in draw

Why? Just because I like being able to have my ‘old’ color after erasing something

I’m sure it’s not optimised but I thought I’d share it with you, and nice job sir :slight_smile:

EDIT: I just realised that I copied the wrong version, and thus my comment may be discarded since you’ve already implemented something like this
My apologies for this

Also, the triple-tap-hold doesn’t seem to do anything for me :frowning:

@stevon8ter you have to tripple tap, and hold down your finger on the third tap… for about one second! UI pops up then.

@se24vad, I tried that already but nothing happens, I’ll try it again in a while, if it doesn’t work, I’ll look into the code and report back to you

this is the relevant line (35) of code:

if colorshadetimer and ((ElapsedTime - colorshadetimer) > 1) then Mode = 3 end

change 1 to something like .3 and it will pop up sooner.

looks like it worked this time (without any adjusting)

I probably did something wrong when I tried it at first ;p

also @se24vad, would you mind if I take your amazing app, and adjust it a bit to have a ‘better’ color picker? (with better I mean having it not in the codea parameters) and a few other UI changes?

EDIT: not meaning your app’s bad or so, it’s just amazing :slight_smile: and I’d like to refresh my coding a bit and see this as a small step towards that, if I may from you at least

@stevon8ter its open source! - have a go :wink: