AirCodea - AirCode in Codea

@Bri_G Because the Davify project isn’t a conventional web server, it’s a WebDAV server. To use it, you need to connect through it not on a browser. For example, on a mac, you can use the Finder app, Cmd+K (equivalent to Go => Connect to the server), and write http://webdav@IP:PORT/. But as I’ve retried recently, this doesn’t works completly… That shows me folders but not files…

But in the Working Copy app, you can enable the WebDAV server, connect through it the same way and use the password provided by the app. The only problem is that the server requires the app to run as a foreground app. If your ios device is recent enough, you can use the dual app view (Codea+WorkingCopy), but with my ipad air, I can’t, so it’s impossible for me to use it at the same time as codea run.

As a note, when you’re connected to the WebDAV server, you can browse your device as if it was connected to your PC. That’s also the way to modify Codea files with your favorite editor, like Visual Studio Code.

Thanks for the status update on AirCode.

I will update AirCodea when I can… I’ve recently did some tests, and it seems to works well. I’ve managed to add support for the sprite function with “Project:” prefix, but that was not easy and not complete (only support png for the moment)…

@HyroVitalyProtago - got Davify working and could see the project lists, and the plist in each but no files. Now going to see if I can set up Working copy with Webdav to enable external editiing. Thanks for the info.