Mass download

I always cache the codea tutorials for later viewing since I’m always out and don’t have wifi. Is there a app that let’s me download all links/URLs/pages from a website? I’ve looked everywhere maybe I’m missing one or there isn’t. Thanks

Ill PM u with one( I didnt make it, @JakAttak did)

Alright Thanks:)

@GLaDOS, I’m not sure exactly what you’re trying to do but what I put together for CodeaNoob might not be what you’re looking for. If you need something different, or any help making it work, feel free to ask.

For Macs, there’s SiteSucker, which will download a folder of webpages (or a whole site!) all at once. There’s probably something similar for the iPad.

Edit: there is SiteSucker for iPad for $1.99. The Mac version is still free , I think, if you want to see what it does.

If you’re on a unix machine (including Mac) and are happy with the command line, then wget and curl both can do this.

Well… Some Apple person writing the docs was up late and his “head was spinning” because he was awake for a “busload” of time. Look here:

curl  offers  a  busload  of  useful tricks like proxy support, user authentication, FTP upload, HTTP
       post, SSL connections, cookies, file transfer resume, Metalink, and more. As you will see below,  the
       number of features will make your head spin!

https://developer.apple.com/library/mac/documentation/Darwin/Reference/ManPages/man1/curl.1.html

I don’t have a mac only windows sadly.
I’ll probably buy sitesucker for ipad thanks @syntonica only have a ipad and I’m anyways away from home so this will be perfect (I think) :slight_smile:

@Zoyt Funny! But not written by an Apple person. That was most likely written by the original developer, or one of the team. (Man pages are usually written by the developer(s). If not, a distribution team might write one but will make it plain that it is a stand-in.)

I’ve been successful with SiteSucker before, so not a bad idea.

Okay @Zoyt I’m going to buy sitesucker for ipad then once I get some money for a iTunes card. do you know if it stays as a whole site for ipad or does it split it up in to separate websites?